Tell the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you’ve had abroad
This service enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you’ve had outside of England. This is so the NHS can securely update your vaccination record.
Who can use this service
You can use this service if you:
- are aged 18 years old or over
- have an NHS number
- have received one of these MHRA-approved vaccines outside of England
- Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
If you received your vaccinations in SCOTLAND you can access the information/pass via the NHS Scotland App.